RSS

Saturday, 10 May 2008

Ian Hunter.


Ian Hunter, All The Good Ones Are Taken,1983.
I love this song from Ian.From the album of the same name.Their was even a video made for this song.I´ve seen him live a few times but he has never played this song.Great live though.


Download track here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is possible a post for others tracks or CD complet?
Sorry but my english is not very well.
Julio Medez
Argentina

Suzy Andrews said...

Hi Julio,let me know hat you are after and I will see what I can do,cheers Mikeyten

Anonymous said...

I have all Ian Hunter´s CD, except this not on sale in argentina.
I have a friend in Brazil and this CD not on sale that too.
Whatever your decison, thanks for your attention
Again, sorry for my poor english.
Invited you for a visit in
seres-da-noite.blogspot.com
great blog of brazilian friends

Julio

Suzy Andrews said...

Hi Julio,just got the full Ian Hunter album,All The Good Ones Are Taken,here is the link,
http://urlcut.com/1qmkw
cheers Mikeyten.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikeyten
I return here today to say

"I finally found it in
seres-da-noite.blogspot.com"

Well now I have 2 links!

Very Thanks

Julio