RSS

Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Modern Lovers..




Modern Lovers, Pablo Picaso,1976.
I.ve always loved this track from their debut album.I also love the Bowie cover versin.They both would have made good singles.Bowie´s version is from his album Reality. The picture is a painting of his album sleeve by myself.


Modern Lovers
Download track here


David Bowie
Download track here

2 comments:

Marsden Planet said...

Nice post. I have to admit that I first heard Pablo Picasso from the cover version that was included in the movie 'Repo Man' - don't recall who that was - looked it up - it was by Burning Sensations - still think that movie is great, but I digress. I eventually made my way to the original and the rest of that great album!

I didn't know Bowie had also done a version - I haven't really followed his recent releases.

Thanks for the share!

Suzy Andrews said...

Not heard the cover version i´ll have to keep an eye out for it.Bowie´s version was from his last album,time for a new one .Cheers Mikeyten.