Rational Youth,City Of Night,1982. Great synth tune from Rational Youth.Reminds me a little of OMD´s Enola Gay.From their album Cold War Night Life.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wgy3v44q2in
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, Thanks for sharing this I haven't heard this for an eternity !!! Would it be possible for you to share the french version of the song which was on the B side I think ?
4 comments:
Wow, Thanks for sharing this I haven't heard this for an eternity !!! Would it be possible for you to share the french version of the song which was on the B side I think ?
But if not, thanks a lot anyway.
Sorry don´t have the french version.
No problem!
I always thought it was on the B side. I must be getting old.
No you have a good memory,it was on the 12inch single as an extra track,but not on my 7inch,see here
http://www.discogs.com/release/226105
cheers Mikeyten
Post a Comment