RSS

Thursday, 11 September 2008

The Atomic Bees





















The Atomic Bees,Smalltownboy,2007.
I have always loved this song by Bronski Beat and it has ben covered so many times by different artists.The Atomic Bees is my favourite cover version.I like the guys vocals.I also really like the Atrocity version probably the best of the heavy cover versions.This is from an album where they covered lots of 80´s tracks,really good.The Brice version is a good dance trance version,whicj I think samples the original.
The Bronski Beat Vs Madonna I just love,great when this kind of mix works.My favourite of all though is the acoustic version by Jimmy and the band,so good.Enjoy and I hope i´ve posted the right track with the right version.


The Atomic Bees
http://www.mediafire.com/?mthgom1zdww

Paradise Lost
http://www.mediafire.com/?tedmjkxy1tg

Atrocity
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmwmjmmqmgq

The Miracle
http://www.mediafire.com/?0exgxmv4zjj

Depressive Age
http://www.mediafire.com/?nuzfujazox4

The Fire
http://www.mediafire.com/?mx0wneu1yzj

Brice
http://www.mediafire.com/?0hza1uynhmt

Bronski Beat Vs Madonna,Smalltown/Stranger mix by fuTuRo
http://www.mediafire.com/?nimyjxtmujb

Bronski Beat,Acoustic
http://www.mediafire.com/?lynn2y2l22w

Bronski Beat,Maximus Remix
http://www.mediafire.com/?3zgyjkjnyyn

Bronski Beat Original
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwnzjq5nn3u

0 comments: