RSS

Saturday, 9 August 2008

Suzy Andrews


Suzy Andrews,Teenage Iceage,1982
This is a fantastic single,If anyone has her solo album to share I would love to hear it.I don´t know anything about her at all.I have been after this single for years and eventually found this on a mix file.It was Djs are persons,Thanx to them.I hope you like it as much as I do.


Here´s a link to her MySpace page, http://www.myspace.com/teenageiceage

Download track here

12 comments:

Unknown said...

CHECK OUT THE MYSPACE PROFILE/TRIBUTE TO HER. I TOO AM LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER SONGS BY SUZY. JOHN

Suzy Andrews said...

Hi John I already have your Myspace page in my favourites,great page.Cheers Mikeyten,p.s.I have put you a link .

Anonymous said...

what is your myspace profile? did you ever come across any other suzy files? j

Suzy Andrews said...

sorry john never came across anymore tracks,mores the shame,Mikeyten

Anonymous said...

This is just a cover of the Grauzone song "Eisbar" I think. It's pretty good nonetheless but the original is better.. You can find the Grauzone LPs and occasionally the Suzy Andrews one on Gemm.com sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I agree with all of you- SuzyA is one of my all-time favorite artists, and I can't fathom why she wasn't a huge star, I have her album...I will post it if I can figure out how. It's wonderful.

Suzy Andrews said...

Hi Darth,
would love to hear her album,it would be fab if you could post it,I look forward to hearing from you,cheers Mikeyten

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if Darth ever found a way to post the Suzy album? Hope all is well with everyone :) John

Suzy Andrews said...

Hi John,Darth never got back to me ,but I have just bought the album from ebay and have it now,but I need a USB deck which I will get soon,then I will poat the album.I have had it for a few weeks now and still have not been able to play or listen to it yet(driving me mad) anyway as soon as I post I´ll drop you a line,I will post on my other site,Off The Record, cheers Mikeyten

Anonymous said...

hey mikey, thanks for the reply, and i look forward to hearing the album you have. here is a link i found for suzy's version of der dommissar. enjoy.

http://frequencywithoutcontrol.blogspot.com/2009/04/suzy-andrews-der-kommissarmp3.html

john

Anonymous said...

join the Suzy appreciation page I created on Facebook to help link up with other people who enjoy her music. Say hello to me when you do :0 ~~ John

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88643896383

Anonymous said...

mikeyten, check out this blog for Until December. do you remember them?

http://45rpm-epit.blogspot.com/2008/02/01-no-gift-refused-02-heaven-03.html