Dollar,Hand Held In Black And White,1981. I have a soft spot for this song,I bought it on 12inch white vinal,with a larke pic in the center.A good pop song.
It is a great song, but I feel duty bound to point out this isn't the original version which is a much more lush sounding track (a Trevor Horn production if memory serves). I think this version might have come about some years later.
Just been to their web site and David re-recorded Dollar songs for an album without Therssa as the singer so this was what I had posted originally.Looking at their discography there are more releases with David than original releases.
5 comments:
Thank you for the opportunity of hearing recordings of the duo.
Great job!
ROb
No problem Robert thought you might liketo hear them.
It is a great song, but I feel duty bound to point out this isn't the original version which is a much more lush sounding track (a Trevor Horn production if memory serves). I think this version might have come about some years later.
Sorry Wayne I have now rectified my mistake and it is now the original,sorry to everone who downloaded.Also soory to you Robert.
Just been to their web site and David re-recorded Dollar songs for an album without Therssa as the singer so this was what I had posted originally.Looking at their discography there are more releases with David than original releases.
Post a Comment