
Zaine Griff/Kate Bush,Flowers.1982
I´m surprised this was not a hit with Kate being guest vocalist.This is from Zaine´s Figures album.I really think he should of had a hit I love both his albums.
Download track here
Songs which should have been bigger hits

5 comments:
I just discovered your site and this song last night. It really is a fantastic song. I must have listened to it 15 times by now. I love the music itself and also the dimension the backing vocals add.
Sara
hi sara,yes it is a great song i´m glad you enjoyed the track,thanx for the coment,mikeyten
do you have both his albums on cd/digital? i love zaine griff, have only just discovered him. i am having to piece the albums together from internet song by song! post more zaine please!
I'm looking for the album Figures on cd or digital. I've got it on tape since the mid 80's, but the quality is awefull... If somebody is willing to sell the cd or knows where i can download it, please mail me (r.e.hertel@gmail.com). Thanks.
I'm looking for Zaine's album Figures on cd or digital. I've got it on tape since the mid 80's, but the quality is awefull. If somebody is willing to sell it or knows where it can be downloaded, please mail me (r.e.hertel@gmail.com). Thanks!
Post a Comment