RSS

Thursday, 19 June 2008

Duffo.







Duffo,Take A Walk On THe Wild Side,1981.
This song by Lou Reed is one of the greatest songs ever and I thought i´d never like a cover of the song.Well I was right and wrong.The Duffo track is great,A brilliant synth version of the song.And then their is the version by John Palumbo, which is different again,he has reworked the song it is just fantastic a great version that has to be heard.Then you get Paul Youngs swing version,which I hate,he did a whole album of these,not for me.I´ve also included a Skids version which is ok.Also the Lou Reed remix version, which has some new lyrics and I quiet like this one.Hpoefully it´s the one i´ve posted.

Duffo
Download track here

Lou Reed
Download track here

Lou Reed Remix
Download track here

John Palumbo.
Download track here

Paul Young
Download track here

The Skids
Download track here

0 comments: