RSS

Sunday, 2 December 2007

Play.


Play, Chasing Sun, 1982.
Don´t know much about this band except there was three singles this You Don´t Look The Same and In My Mind.
The album was called,Red Movies. I remember dancing to this at Rock City, who used to hold a New Romantic night in their small club room.
Although this single was 1982 an album didn´t appear until 1985 but included all the singles.
Sorry no sleeve for this song.Just found an image on this site not this single but at least from the band,http://diaryofamusicfan.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html
Thanx to diary of a music fan.Good site.


Download track here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..What a GREAT BLOG!! Found lots of lost gems here. Big thanks! I was a bit too late to download Chasing The Sun by Play. I used to have a 12" vinyl but lost it somewhere when I moved houses. Would you please upload it again? THANKS!!
Simon

Suzy Andrews said...

Reposted for you Simon,thanx for the comment,Mikeyten

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikey, wow thank you so much for the re-upload!! Really really appreciate it! THANX & BIG HUG!
Simon