RSS

Sunday, 2 December 2007

Peter Marsh.



Peter Marsh,Don´t Be Foolish,1980.
I bought this single for 20 pence in a bargin bin in 1980,i´d heard it once on the radio but couldn´t find it in the music shops.
I love the b-side too It Dosn´t Matter, which i will also post.I actually got my single broken by the dog(Ziggy,the Great Dane)she stood on it.I have just got a copy from a blog,so a Great big thanx Salty.
I don´t know much about Peter Marsh except that he recorded an album with someone called Nico,titled Nico and Marsh.They than changed their name to Easy Street, they made three albums.He also worked with Vangelis who wrote the music on this track while Marsh wrote the lyrics.
Peter also sang on Vangelis´s album See You Later.
He also did a solo single also on Polydor produced by Godley and Creme called,You Wanna Love Me/I Wont Let Go, iv´e never heard these so if someone has they,please get in contact.


Don´t Be Foolish.

Download track here

It Dosn´t Matter.

Download track here

0 comments: