I totally agree with you about Blancmange's 'I Can See It' not getting as much attention as it deserves, the first couple of minutes of the extended version sounds so curiously of the moment.
I have been listening to a lot of Blancmange recently and another track that is a total killer is the extended version of 'Lose Your Love' mixed by the legendary producer and remixer John Luongo and released in 85 and of course tracks like Vishnu, Waves and the dub versions of Blind Vision still sound amazing three decades later.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the track in such a good quality rip, most appreciated...now all I have to do is wait for Megaupload's stupid and random "we have detected elevated levels of requests from your IP address" despite the fact I am the only person using the connection and it is the first time I have used MU for about a week!
If you have not paid for a MU account I highly recommend Mediafire, the free account works great and is definitely the best for allowing multiple downloads, restarting downloads and not deleting files plus NO WAITING!
1 comments:
I totally agree with you about Blancmange's 'I Can See It' not getting as much attention as it deserves, the first couple of minutes of the extended version sounds so curiously of the moment.
I have been listening to a lot of Blancmange recently and another track that is a total killer is the extended version of 'Lose Your Love' mixed by the legendary producer and remixer John Luongo and released in 85 and of course tracks like Vishnu, Waves and the dub versions of Blind Vision still sound amazing three decades later.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the track in such a good quality rip, most appreciated...now all I have to do is wait for Megaupload's stupid and random "we have detected elevated levels of requests from your IP address" despite the fact I am the only person using the connection and it is the first time I have used MU for about a week!
If you have not paid for a MU account I highly recommend Mediafire, the free account works great and is definitely the best for allowing multiple downloads, restarting downloads and not deleting files plus NO WAITING!
Post a Comment