Hi I'm JPaul From France. I love Kim since 1981 and I-ve this album (1987) with this duet. It's a very good. I have too a fanblog for the love blonde.... Your blog is great bye JP.M
Salut Mikey, oh soory few words in french héhé!!! Yes soon the new album "come out and play" If you want, and it's a pleasure for me, you can put a message in english on my blog. JP.M ps: Kim & Fibes oh Fibes soon together the june 23 for a gig more news on my blog
3 comments:
Hi I'm JPaul From France.
I love Kim since 1981 and I-ve this album (1987) with this duet.
It's a very good.
I have too a fanblog for the love blonde....
Your blog is great bye JP.M
Hi JPaul thankx for your comment, I have also enjoyed Kims music over the years, I heard she is working on a new album, cheers Mikey
Salut Mikey, oh soory few words in french héhé!!!
Yes soon the new album "come out and play"
If you want, and it's a pleasure for me, you can put a message in english on my blog.
JP.M
ps: Kim & Fibes oh Fibes soon together the june 23 for a gig
more news on my blog
Post a Comment