Songs which should have been bigger hits
This man from left - this is Alexander Bard from Army of Lovers???ROb.
Thanks for this. I love BWO and look forward to hearing this.
Yes I think it is him Rob,They have a similar camp sound. Enjoy Discobunny.
Hi again :)I search in Google and... yes, this is Alex from Army of Lovers (it was interesting pop band).ROb.
Post a Comment
A colorful wallpapers sets you in the right mood for the rest of the day. Nintendo Wii is the most popular console around right now. Use Blu-Ray rippers to take backups of your hd movies. Best not to convert images into PNG yet as transparency isn't supported all across the board.
4 comments:
This man from left - this is Alexander Bard from Army of Lovers???
ROb.
Thanks for this. I love BWO and look forward to hearing this.
Yes I think it is him Rob,They have a similar camp sound.
Enjoy Discobunny.
Hi again :)
I search in Google and... yes, this is Alex from Army of Lovers (it was interesting pop band).
ROb.
Post a Comment