Thank you very much!! I have some songs that I like but don't have in cd...like: Lene Lovich: Blue hotel; Poliphonic Size: Mother little helper; Planet P : Why me; The Origin: November days (all the lp is excellent!); Peter Godwin: Correspondance; Phantom, Rocker & Slick : Man without shame (hard to find!!); BowWowWow: Aphrodisiac; Alphaville: Anyway; John Foxx: Acceleration; The Rescue cd, and I could go on..let's see if you got them..A lot of people will remember them, Greetings from Peru!
Hi Juan,I have posted Lene Lovich Blue Hotel,But will post what I have of you Requests,I don´t have The Origin, November Days,or John Foxx Acceleration unless you meant the Ultravox Maximum Acceleration.Also don´t have the Alphaville track.Enjoy the rest all the best from Tenerife,Mikeyten.
Thank you for the song! Blue hotel appears to be deleted! I have this difficult requests for you: Furye & the Slaughter house - Every generation ; Specimen – Return from a journey; Menthal as Anything – She’s so strong; Danse Society – Sunset Gun; Tommy Tuttone - Girl in the backseat; Laughing Dogs – Reason for wanting you / Not what I used to be; Great Buildings – And live goes on / Another day in life; David Lindley – Drive my car; Gerald McMahon - Night driver; Rescue ; When the talking is over/Images; and the most most difficult one: The Lemon Trees (uk group of the 90's)with the excellent song: The way I feel . Muchas gracias again, Juan
Hi Juan, I will repost Lene lovich for you, sorry this but is not a request site just the music I like. so I help out if I can,I will post a couple of these songs in the future as I think they should of been hits too.All the best to you from Mikeyten
6 comments:
Can you please pot irt again! I have the single but never found a cd version... thank you. Juan Guzman
Here you go,Juan, reposted.
Thank you very much!!
I have some songs that I like but don't have in cd...like:
Lene Lovich: Blue hotel; Poliphonic Size: Mother little helper; Planet P : Why me; The Origin: November days (all the lp is excellent!); Peter Godwin: Correspondance; Phantom, Rocker & Slick : Man without shame (hard to find!!); BowWowWow: Aphrodisiac; Alphaville: Anyway; John Foxx: Acceleration; The Rescue cd, and I could go on..let's see if you got them..A lot of people will remember them, Greetings from Peru!
Hi Juan,I have posted Lene Lovich Blue Hotel,But will post what I have of you Requests,I don´t have The Origin, November Days,or John Foxx Acceleration unless you meant the Ultravox Maximum Acceleration.Also don´t have the Alphaville track.Enjoy the rest all the best from Tenerife,Mikeyten.
Thank you for the song! Blue hotel appears to be deleted!
I have this difficult requests for you:
Furye & the Slaughter house - Every generation ;
Specimen – Return from a journey;
Menthal as Anything – She’s so strong;
Danse Society – Sunset Gun;
Tommy Tuttone - Girl in the backseat;
Laughing Dogs – Reason for wanting you / Not what I used to be;
Great Buildings – And live goes on / Another day in life;
David Lindley – Drive my car;
Gerald McMahon - Night driver;
Rescue ; When the talking is over/Images; and the most most difficult one: The Lemon Trees (uk group of the 90's)with the excellent song: The way I feel . Muchas gracias again, Juan
Hi Juan, I will repost Lene lovich for you, sorry this but is not a request site just the music I like. so I help out if I can,I will post a couple of these songs in the future as I think they should of been hits too.All the best to you from Mikeyten
Post a Comment